Starting September 24th, you can buy-in to decorate the large stuffed Husky in main lounge of the 40 et 8 for a week at a time.
At the end of the football season, members will vote on the best-decorated Husky dog. The winner will receive 50 percent of the proceeds collected from the entry fee buy-in.
How it Works
- Pay the $10 entry fee to the bartender and choose your week on the calendar. There will be a new contestant every Monday.
- You have one week to dress the dog starting on a Monday. You can do this individually or as a team. If you team up, the 50 percent goes to the team.
- The decorations or outfit you choose can be anything. Holidays, sports, wedding, goofy. Use your imagination and have fun with this.
- Every Saturday your dressed dog will have a picture taken for end-of-season voting.
- On Sunday please undress your dog for the next person or team to start on Monday.
- At the end of the season, photos will be posted, and the membership will vote on the winner.
- The winner will be announced at season end. Need not be present to win.
See Cheryl Stanley if you have any questions or concerns.
**** Details or Information subject to changes. Stay tuned **