Welcome to the Shelton 40 et 8 Voiture 135’s website. We are a service organization for veterans and also operate a friendly private bar which is open seven days a week.
FOOD AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME: corn dogs, chicken nuggets, taquitos, and tater tots. The price list will be posted at the club.
Happy Hour All Day on Sunday
Tempting Eats and Treats food truck from 1600 – 2000 or business slows down/ orders stop coming in behind our club on the following dates:
This is a trial run to see how well this does. Please support this opportunity so we can have this food truck and others come back and provide us with some tasty food! Menu is in the comments.
March 16–St. Patrick’s Dinner from 5-7 pm
Happy Hour: 5 pm to 7 pm, Monday through Friday and all day on Sunday, $.25 off alcoholic drinks
Please see the Events page for more details (including times) for these weekly events:
- Monday Afternoon: Card games for nickels
- Monday Night: Poker
- Tuesday: Barstool Bingo, Margarita Specials
- Wednesday: Poker, Pinochle
- Thursday: Meetings, lunch by John
- Friday: Meat raffle, Armed Forces Races, Karaoke, Dinner by John
- Saturday: Joker Poker, Karaoke
- Sunday: Bloody Mary Specials, shuffleboard, Happy Hour ALL DAY
Local Meetings: 1st Thursday of each month, 7 pm @ 113 W Cota in Shelton, WA, during the months of September through June. No meetings in summer months.
For membership information or inquiries, please contact Al Tupper at 360-791-9718